FHSS Modems Synxcom SkyLink Series
Synxcom’s SkyLink series wireless modem features robust, high-speed, low latency, secure communication for utility and industrial applications.
Designed for rugged environment and reliable communications, the Skylink modems use license-free, frequency-hopping spectrum technology (FHSS) at 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz. Equipped with build-in diagnostic and set up capabilities, the SkyLink modems are easy to configure as a master, remote unit (slave), or repeaters in any point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, or multipoint-to-multipoint network topology.
Designed with advanced FHSS technology, Synxcom’s wireless modems are capable of operating at distance of up to 60 miles line of sight, speeds from 1200 to 115,200 bps at full duplex operation. The transmitter output power is programmable from 100 mw to 1.0 watt for optimum system operation.
Each Skylink modem provides a serial RS-232 and RS-485 port compatible with standard DTE/RTU interface equipment. A terminal controlled power down feature can, when selected, places the modem in an sleep mode to conserve power in any low power or battery operation environment.
The Skylink modem is powered by a 9 to 36 volts DC source. A 115/230 AC to DC power converter is available when required. A SMA antenna port is provided at the rear panel for supporting a portable antenna or external high-gain antennas.
- License free frequency hopping spread spectrum technology: 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz
- Robust performance recievers at -108 dBm @10-6 BER
- Built-in error detection: 32-bit CRC, ARQ
- Output Power: programmable from 100 mw to 1 watt
- Selectable data rates support for DTE from 1200 to 115,200 bps
- Operating Range: Up to 60 miles (line of sight)
- Selectable EIA RS-232/V.24 (DB-9F) and RS-485 (RJ-11C) DTE serial port interface
- Operation Modes: point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, store & forwarding repeater, peer-to-peer
- Powered by wide range of AC & DC power supply options
- 9 to 36 volts DC, 100-264 volts AC , 50/60Hz, or 100-400VDC
- Wide range of operation temperatures: -40 to +85°C
|Ordering Information||Data Sheets (PDF): Wireless Spread Spectrum|
|SM3090||FHSS Standalone Modem, 900 MHz 9 to 36 VDC|
|SM3024||FHSS Standalone Modem, 2.4 GHz 9 to 36 VDC|
|PSM-15W||115/230 VAC Power Supply Module|
|EN4-KIT-DIN||DIN Mount Kit|