Industrial Grade Cellular Network Communications
Back to top
The Synxcom cellular based C-Link
series modem/router is the latest low-cost industrial grade wireless communication devices, offering a cost effective two-way connections between a central host computer and remote RTU such as SCADA equipment and meters over CDMA/1xRTT and GSM/GPRS networks. The C-Link
modem supports RTUs and meters with serial ports, either RS-232 or RS-485 at speeds from 300 to up to 115,200 bps. The C-Link
Router can be connected to your remote LAN, supporting remote routing capabilities, internet browsing, or for accessing corporate networks.
modems provide reliability and ease of installation, making it an ideal low cost alternative to wired devices for connecting remote devices to host data acquisition equipment. The embedded TCP/IP protocol stacks support operation over CDMA/1xRTT and GSM/GPRS data networks. Operation over circuit switched data (CSD), SMS, dynamic IP, and mobile IP (static IP) modes are all supported.
DTEs with full RS-232, RS485, or just the 3-wire (TD, RD, GND) interface. The modem is ideal for industrial communication applications including SCADA systems, RTUs, traffic monitoring and control, and industrial automation networks.
- Both modems support asynchronous operation from 300 to 115,200 bps.
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE Ethernet Router supported protocols:
- DHCP client & server
- Port forwarding
- Dual band 800/1900 Mhz CDMA/1xRTT or Quad band GSM/GPRS support
- Selectable serial RS-232 or RS-485 port
- Support CSD, Dynamic IP and Mobile IP (static IP), when carrier supported
- Support 9 to 36 VDC power supply or standard AC, with AC to DC power adapter
- Build-in 6 LEDs and for local or remote diagnostics
- Operate over wide range temperature of -30oC to +70oC
- Small metal enclosure design for desk-top, DIN rail mounting or wall mount applications
||CDMA/1xRTT Modem, stand-alone with AC power supply, 90-264 VAC
||CDMA/1xRTT Modem, stand-alone with DC power supply input from 9 to +36 volts
||GSM/GPRS Modem, stand-alone with AC power supply, 90-264 VAC
||GSM/GPRS Modem, stand-alone with DC power supply input from 9 to +36 volts
||GSM/GPRS/EDGE Router, stand-alone with AC power supply, 90-264 VAC
||GSM/GPRS/EDGE Router, stand-alone with DC power supply input from 9 to +36 volts