SCADA Modem for Utility and Industrial CommunicationsThe Synxcom industrial grade modems SM202T (Bell 202) and SMV23 (V.23) are designed and manufactured for rugged communication network applications. Both modems deliver cost-effective and reliable 1200 bps asynchronous solutions for point-to-point and multi-point connectivity. The SM202T/V23 modems are ideal for industrial communication applications including SCADA systems, RTUs, traffic monitor and control, and industrial automation networks. The SM202T/V23 supports RTUs with a user-selectable EIA RS-232 or RS-485 serial port at speeds up to 1200 bps.
- Data Rate Support 0-1200 bps in Bell 202T mode 0-1200 bps in ITU-V23 mode Data Character Format: Asynchronous, transparent character format 9-, 10- or 11-bit character with 1 or 2 stop bits
- DTE/RTU Interface: RS-232 (DB9) with full control signals RS-232 with 3-wire only interface (TD, RD, SG) RS-485 4-wire FD or 2-wire HD Auto RTS to support switched carrier multi-drop applications
- Leased Line Interface: TELCO voice-band leased line, 2- wire half duplex or 4-wire full duplex Point-to-point or multi-point operation Private line or metallic circuits (19-26 AWG)
- Enclosure and Mounting Options Desk-top version (4.1″(W) x 4.9″(L) x 1.4″ (H) DIN Rail Mounting kit option Wall Mount or Panel Mount optional Mounting kit Rack mount plug-in card (RM16M) format factor
- AC or DC Power Supply Support 10 to 60 VDC, direct input, 1500VDC isolated 100-240 VAC 50 or 60 Hz (with AC to DC module) 100-400 VDC option (with DC to DC module) Low power consumption: 1.2 watts (active)
- Industrial Grade Environment Industrial grade components and UL approved enclosure Operating temperature from -40 to +85C